Track Snippets for Mac and Windows
Online retailers like iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, and others give visitors a chance to hear
short previews (snippets) of audio tracks before buying an album or audiobook.
Track Snippets lets you create these previews from your audio tracks, fast.
It imports a wide variety of audio formats, gives you exactly and only the tools you need to
prepare your snippets, and exports .wav, .mp3 (in a wide range of bit rates), .ogg,
and the iPhone ringtone format, .m4r. Tedious work that would normally take hours
with conventional DAW software can be pleasantly done in a matter of minutes with Track Snippets.
We think you'll love Track Snippets, and we promise responsive support.
Import virtually any audio format, select default settings, and quickly preview all your snippets.
Use the mouse, trackpad, or keyboard to customize each snippet position, length, fade-in length,
and fade-out length.
Add text notes to your tracks, or enter values as numbers when you want more precision.
A quick reference page of mouse / trackpad actions and keyboard shortcuts is included for
Mac OSX and
to show you how to get results fast.
Documentation is clear and concise, with separate versions tailored for
Mac OSX and
- import virtually any audio format (except FLAC - you must install
this open source tool to work with those files)
- import files from a single folder or files from a variety of locations
- your source files are internally duplicated and converted; they are never altered
- add a prefix or suffix to the names of your exported snippets
- select default snippet length, fade-in length, fade-out length, and export format
- edit snippets in a variety of ways - using the mouse, mouse wheel, trackpad, and/or keyboard
- listen to each snippet playback, and even preview the quality of .mp3 converted snippets
- export in .mp3, .wav, .ogg, and iPhone Ringtone .m4r formats, to a folder of your choosing
- export multiple snippets from the same track
- save your projects in .tracksnippets format to work on them any time
- built-in automatic and menu-optional bug reporting in case there are any problems
- feature request menu option to share your ideas for improving the software
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Track Snippets is updated in response to feedback from its users.
To file bug reports and feature requests, you must first
open a user account and purchase a license.
Once registered, you can participate and see the Track Snippets
development process in action on the
Track Snippets Reports Page.
Latest Version Details
Track Snippets — Version 1.0.4 · December 23, 2016
- fixed crashing with source files having non-Latin characters in the file name
Get the fastest updates by purchasing your license
directly through Mather Point Software (and your license will also work cross-platform).